Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On A Mission =)


YAY HELLO,

DSC00368

It has been a while since I have written on here, it’s been busy. But I wanted to let you know that I will be heading out for Costa Rica tomorrow! I cannot believe that these 3 months went by so fast. It has been so challenging yet the most rewarding thing I have ever done. I can’t imagine what awaits us for the next two months of our lives.

Ensenada 003

WOW as many as you guys know, this week God totally stretched my faith to the max in every area of my life and after today my faith has grown to the next level, NOTHING, OBSOLUTELY NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GOD, SO WHEN HE SAYS GO I WILL GO. This morning as a team we needed over $7000.00 and I was scare thinking I might have to stay behind than God remind me of all the events in my life He has provide and fulfilling His promises and this time wasn’t going to be the exception, if my HOPE is in Him than I won’t be disappointed. My faith grew stronger as I hold onto the voice of God and His promises and YESSS He totally came through with His provision. I will be praying for the people who donated and for all the prayer support it’s truly appreciate it!! During the last weeks God has been revealing more and more His love and faithfulness to me and I stand stronger, braver, and fearless thanks to the trials because of course God MAKES ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR MY GOOD AND HIS GLORY. Oh let me share with you something real quick, a few weeks ago God totally  resurrected one of my dreams for His Kingdom and I will write a blog especially for that and as soon as I get a chance I will post it =). You guys know my passion for the fashion Industry and women ministry; well God has opened huge doors to go minister on backstage on March during Fashion Week in Los Angeles California!! Ha God is amazing <3 so extremely thankful for this but as right now I am focusing on embracing the best of this season of my life. I am thrilled to go Costa Rica and Nicaragua let me share what we are going to be doing =).

Ensenada 014

We will be helping out a new surf ministry on the west coast of Costa Rica for a little while, then we will be going up to the mountains of Costa Rica and doing a ropes course ministry. The group and I will be spending time here and there and still don’t know the absolute schedule. At some time we will go to the San Jose YWAM base and will be helping out for a week to do a ministry to prostitutions. 5 weeks total in Costa Rica and we will then be heading to Nicaragua for 2 weeks. There we will be helping with an orphanage called “Nicaraguan Christian Children’s Center” it is located on Lake Nicaragua in Ometepe Island. It is an island that has two volcanoes on it so it is beautiful. But more importantly I am very excited to be working with these dear children. On the website they have 21 kids information up. Feel free to read about their stories.

prayer

The last week of outreach we come back to Ensenada to minister at the carnival. So I ask that you would continue to pray for my team and I for the next few months. I know that there will be ups and downs, but that we would continue to be united and focused. There will be many things happening around us and in our own lives. Thank you so much already for all the prayers and support and I know that the last 2 months will be unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment