Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Life Changing Experience!


Hello my dear friends!!

I will write a brief description of how my past months were. As many as you know I travel to Ensenada, MX, Costa Rica, Nicaragua with two main focus; loving God and loving others. I will be posting a blog for the 8 weeks of outreach.

Ensenada 028

The best decision of my life I made it 5 months ago when I walked into DTS Ensenada. I went with high expectations; I desired to know God’s heart, draw closer to His heart, hear His voice, healing and have a radical change in my life. God has met and surpassed all my expectations through my DTS experience. I experience very difficult challenges that lead me to true love, redemption, healing, freedom, transformation. And for bonus God resurrected one of my dreams, blessed me with new visions and revealed my true Identity in Him. I knew God and served Him before these past 5 months but it cannot be compare the intimacy relationship I have with my Heavenly Father now; I am whole, complete and happier than ever before, God has mold me into a brave, fearless, courageous woman! It is impossible to be the same person after this encounter I had with God. Now I sincerely live with purpose, with a vision and more than anything I am walking LOVED by the MOST HIGH, the maker of heavens and earth. If you are ready for something more than an ordinary Christian life I challenge you to step out of your comfort zone and give a chance to God to transform you inside and out!

prayer


Blessings,
Lizbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment