Thursday, September 12, 2013

Daring to live out the wild DREAMS!



paint paint2

paint3

(Speed painter during the sessions, it was amazing seeing him making this painting inspired by God)
Photo credit to Jenna Lucht

It was so great to be back and start this new journey at a conference where around 700 YWAMers attended from all over the world. Of course it was great to see amazing friends again and to meet new wonderful people. During this week we had so much work, yet other staff had a looooot more than I did which I am so grateful for all who put this conference together and all the staff who worked so hard for weeks.

DSC00212

DSC00216

                                                                       Praying over the Nations!!

Ah the awesome part is that I had the opportunity to attend all the sessions in the morning and evening (So many amazing speakers and worship I LOVED IT and realized how much I had missed YWAM worship!!!). Also was able to attend few GREAT workshops. Two of my favorite workshops were: one on Human Trafficking (I mean it was so informative, learned a lot that I am still processing) and the other was on arts, how we can use are gifts and talents to spread the gospel around the world in that industry=D, isn’t GOD WONDERFUL!! GOD challenged me during this week to go deeper in my personal relationship with HIM, to trust HIM in a higher level and to dare to pursue the wild dreams and visions He has placed in my heart, TO TAKE ACTION… and He totally in His goodness lift me up and equipped me for was coming this week- Discipleship Staff training.

isaias
DSC00207



DSC00207

Left side Isaiah's Book on the right Genesis Book
The WORD of God!!

DSC00240

Oh YES had the awesome privilege to meet Loren Cunningham, founder of YWAM. He shared Great words of encouragement!!! Amazing night!!

DSC00243

Sunday I finally unpacked =D!!

Just want to thank so so so much to my supporters, may the Lord continue to bless each one of you for your willingness and generous heart!!

This became my prayer and God is surely answering!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy9nwe9_xzw

Love <3
~Lizbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment